Ingredients for Queso Blanco:
- 10 oz. Oaxaca (a Mexican style melting cheese), grated
- 4 oz. diced green chilies (we use hot)
- ½ cup Half & Half
- ¼ medium white onion, finely diced or grated
- ½ Jalapeno, diced
Ingredients for Guacamole:
- 3 ripe Avocados, seeded and peeled
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ small white onion, diced
- 1 medium jalapeño, diced (seeds removed, if you’d like less heat)
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Directions for Queso:
- Combine all the ingredients into a saucepan and heat over medium heat while stirring constantly.
- Serve Hot with a heaping dollop of homemade Easy California Avocado Guacamole in the center.
Directions for Guacamole:
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl and mash to combine – serve immediately, or put an avocado seed in the bowl and cover the whole thing tightly with plastic wrap to seal out the air.