- cooking spray
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1/2 chopped sweet green pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 skim milk
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ozs. Neufchatel cheese, cubed (or 1 cup shredded Cheddar)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (and/or 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms or one small can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cooked, crumbled bacon (or 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham)
Evenly coat 12-inch non stick skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook onion, pepper, and garlic until tender. In medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, and seasonings; pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese, tomato, mushrooms, if desired, and bacon or ham. Gently push pancake turner completely across bottom and sides of skillet, forming large soft curds. Cook until eggs are thickened throughout and no visible liquid egg remains. Serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!