- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cups nacho tortilla chips, crushed
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add the cheese, salsa, tomatoes and taco seasoning.
- Drain pasta; stir into beef mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 11-inch by 7-inch baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with tortilla chips.
- Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!