- 2 1/2 cups Fresh red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups Fresh white cabbage, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh carrots, peeled, shredded
- 1 cup Fresh bok choy, julienne cut “shoestring strips” 1/8″
- 2 tablespoons Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 cup Low-fat balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tablespoon Salt-free chili-lime seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 Tilapia fish fillets, raw, 4 oz each
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh romaine lettuce, julienne cut “shoestring strips” 1/8″
- 6 Whole-wheat tortillas, 8″
- 6 slices Fresh avocado, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 2 limes (6 wedges)
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine red and white cabbages, carrots, bok choy, cilantro, and balsamic dressing to make the slaw. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place fish fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Brush fish with olive oil and sprinkle with salt-free seasoning blend. Roast uncovered at 375°F for 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F or higher and fish flakes with a fork. Use a food thermometer to check the internal temperature.
- Remove fish from oven.
- To assemble wrap: Place 1/4 cup lettuce on tortilla. Cut fish in half and place both pieces on top of lettuce. Add 1 cup cabbage slaw and a slice of avocado. Squeeze lime on top of mixture. Roll in the form of a burrito. Cut diagonally. Serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!