- 5 to 6 cups of cubed summer vegetables (eggplant, zucchini, green pepper, tomatoes)
- Olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 sprigs rosemary
- 5-6 sprigs thyme
- Salt and Pepper
- reheat the oven to 375F.
- Toss large cubes of eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, tomatoes, with enough olive oil to coat.
- Add 1-2 cloves of garlic, and 2-3 sprigs of rosemary, and 5-6 sprigs of thyme.
- Arrange the vegetables in a single layer in a large oven-proof baking dish and roast the vegetables for 25 minutes.
- Once the garlic has browned, remove it and set it aside.
- Continue cooking the remaining vegetables for an additional 15 minutes or until they have all turned golden brown around the edges.
- Transfer the vegetables a large bowl.
- Smash the reserved garlic with a fork until it forms a smooth paste and mix it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Toss the roasted ratatouille with the garlic dressing, salt, and pepper. Serve it warm or at room temperature.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!