- 4 medium root vegetables (choose a variety from potatoes, rutabagas, turnips, beets, sweet potatoes, etc.)
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut vegetables into large chunks.
- Place in a medium bowl and pour oil over top.
- Add seasonings or Parmesan and mix well.
- Spread an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour or until tender.
- Check a few vegetables to see if they are tender.
- Serving size, 1/4 of recipe.