- 3 cups chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 cup fudge ripple ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 9? graham cracker crust
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate covered peanuts
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 cup candy coated chocolate pieces
Place 1 cup of the chocolate ice cream in the graham cracker crust (or use Cookie Pie Crust*, baked and cooled). Top with half the marshmallow creme, then the fudge ripple ice cream. Add remaining marshmallow creme. Sprinkle with half the marshmallows and the peanuts. Top with 1 cup of the chocolate ice cream. Sprinkle with rest of marshmallows and peanuts. Top with rest of chocolate ice cream. Freeze pie, uncovered, for 4-6 hours, until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving. Top each piece with a dollop of whipped topping, hot fudge topping and candies. Serves 8.
This delicious no-cook dessert pie is so simple to make in the summer when it?s just too hot to cook.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!