Submitted by Debra Flinner, of Canton OH
- 2 lb. Round Steak 1/2 ” thick
- 1 t. salt
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3-4 potatoes, pared and quartered
- 1-16oz. can French cut Green Beans, drained
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 10+3/4 oz. can tomato soup
- 1 14-1/2 oz. can tomatoes
- Season steak with salt and pepper; cut into 6 serving-sized pieces and place in slow cooker.
- Add onions, potatoes, green beans and garlic.
- Top with soup and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or on high 4-5 hours.
- Remove lid during last half-hour if too much liquid has collected.