Submitted By: John S. Makuhan from Willowick, Ohio
- Endive lettuce-washed and chopped
- 1 sliced canned red beet
- 1 medium carrot shredded
- 1 handfull raisins
- 1 handfull chopped walnuts
- 1 hard boiled egg-crumbled
- 1 packet or 1/2 a can of tuna
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 2 ounces of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 once of honey
- 1 table spoon of anchovy paste
- Pepper to taste
- Combine all salad ingredients in salad bowl and toss.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in seperate bowl and mix until all combined.
- Pour dressing over salad.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!