- 1 14.75-ounce can salmon
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 saltine crackers, crushed (about 7 crackers)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- juice of one lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
In medium bowl, combine all patty ingredients together. Divide into 4 equal servings. Shape into 1/4-inch thick patties. Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook patties over medium heat approximately 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. To prepare sauce, combine lemon juice, margarine, and parsley in saucepan and simmer 5 minutes. Serve 2 teaspoons sauce over each salmon patty.
Calories 241; Total Fat 14 g; Cholesterol 112 mg; Sodium 814 mg; Total Carbohydrate 5 g; Protein 23 g
Salmon is another great source of hearthealthy omega-3 fatty acids and it’s easy to make.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!