- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 box (4-serving size) butterscotch instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat softened butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or until fluffy; scrape side of bowl.
- Beat in dry pudding mix. Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until smooth. Stir in vanilla. On low speed, beat flour mixture into sugar mixture until well blended. Stir in crushed pretzels, chocolate chips and toffee bits until blended.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle each cookie lightly with coarse salt.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Store covered in airtight container at room temperature.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!