- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup bakery mix
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 cup canned kidney beans (drained)
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup lettuce (chopped)
- 1/2 cup tomato (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir bakery mix, cornmeal and hot water until soft dough forms. Shape into a ball. Roll dough into 10-inch circle and place on pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together beans and salsa; spread over dough to within 2 inches of edge.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomato, and sour cream before serving.