- 1 (1 lb.) pkg. pork sausage
- 1 (8 1/2 oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 frozen hash brown potato cubes, thawed
- 1/8 each, diced green, red and yellow bell pepper (optional)
- 1/4 green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- 4 ozs. (1 cup) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/8 milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375°. An adult should cook sausage over medium-high heat in large skillet, stirring frequently until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink; drain. Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Place in ungreased 12-inch rimmed pizza pan with points toward center. Press rolls together, seal perforations and form circle 1-inch larger in diameter than bottom of pan. Turn edges under to make slight rim. Sprinkle cooked sausage evenly over crust. Top with potatoes; add peppers and/or green onions if desired. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. (Help children learn to break eggs, blend with fork without splashing, and pour gently over pizza.) Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in small bowl; stir well. Pour egg mixture evenly over pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set and crusts are golden brown.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!