- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 3/4 lb. leeks (about 3 medium), halved lengthwise, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (2-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped smoked ham
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 15-oz. pkg.)
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add leeks; cook and stir 8 to 10 min. or until tender.
- Stir in ham.
- Remove from heat; set aside.
- Prepare pie crust as directed on package for unfilled 1-crust pie using 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly onto bottom of crust.
- Top with leek mixture and remaining cheese.
- Beat eggs and half-and-half with wire whisk until well blended; pour over ingredients in crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 min. before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!