- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 5 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 cup shredded three cheese blend, divided
- 1 frozen deep-dish pie crust (9 inch), unbaked
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cook mushrooms, onions and broccoli in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Whisk eggs and milk in medium bowl until blended.
- Stir in vegetable mixture, red peppers and 1/2 cup cheese; pour into pie crust.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 35 min.
- Top with remaining cheese; bake 5 to 10 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.