- 1 clove garlic, cut
- 2 cans frozen shrimp soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pound Swiss cheese, grated
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- French bread in 1-inch cubes
- Steamed shrimp, scallops, King crab or lobster chunks
- Rub pot with garlic.
- Heat soup in pot and beat until smooth.
- Slowly add milk and beat again.
- Add cheese slowly, stirring as it melts.
- Sprinkle with pepper and paprika and place over burner.
- Dunk the seafood and bread using fondue forks.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!