- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (low sodium, 28 ounces)
- 7 dry lasagna noodles (can use 6-8)
- 1 package ricotta cheese, part-skim, 15 ounces (or cottage cheese)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, part-skim, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Spread half the sauce on the bottom of a 2-quart baking dish or pan.
- Layer half the dry noodles, ricotta and Parmesan.
- Top with 1 cup sauce and layer rest of the noodles, ricotta and mozzarella.
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Bake 60 minutes at 350°F. Remove and let it set for 20 minutes. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Notes Add browned, drained meat or cooked vegetables if desired. Mix with middle layer of sauce.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!