- 1/2 cup sour cream (non-fat)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (fat-free)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 package taco seasoning (package low-sodium, divided)
- 1 pound cod or white fish fillets (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups red and green cabbage (shredded)
- 2 cups tomato (diced)
- 12 corn tortillas (6-inch, warmed)
- lime wedges (for serving)
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, and 2 Tbsp seasoning mix.
- In a medium bowl, combine cod, vegetable oil, lemon juice, and remaining seasoning mix; pour into large skillet.
- Cook stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes or until cod flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Fill warm tortillas with fish mixture.
- Top with cabbage, tomato, sour cream mixture, lime wedges, and taco sauce.
Makes 6 servings: Total Calories, 230. Total Fat, 4.5 g.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!