- 1 small can of mushroom soup
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- In a bowl, mix together 1⁄4 cup of the soup, beef, bread crumbs, egg, and onion.
- Shape firmly into 6 patties.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook patties, a few at a time, until browned on both sides, spoon off fat, set aside.
- Stir in remaining soup and mushrooms, return the patties to the skillet, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 20 minutes or until done, turning patties occasionally.
- Allow to cool and place patties and sauce into freezer bag.
- Lay flat to freeze. To use: Thaw and reheat.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!