- 1 1/2 cups steel-cut oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Maple Syrup or Brown Sugar
- In slow cooker, mix together oats, 5 cups water, brown sugar and vanilla; turn to low and cook for 7 hours.
- Stir half of the bananas into hot oatmeal; spoon into 6 bowls and top with remaining bananas.
- Topping: Sprinkle coconut and walnuts over top; drizzle with maple syrup.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!