Submitted by Debbie Flinner of Canton, Ohio
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups mashed, ripe bananas
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8-oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients, stir in pecans.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Pour wet mixture into the dry mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into 2 greased and floured 8″ x 4″ loaf pans. Bake 1-1/2 hours, or until wooden toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove from pans and let cool on wire rack.