- 2 cups carrots, grated
- 1 medium yellow squash, grated
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 medium yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef, extra lean
- 10 hamburger buns
- Clean your preparation area and wash your hands. Wash your fresh vegetables and prepare as directed. In a 5 quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients except ground beef.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until browned. Drain, transfer into slow cooker. Stir ingredients to combine. Cook on low 5-6 hours. Using a slotted spoon, serve beef mixture on buns
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!