- 2 1/2 lbs. boneless pork, cut into
- 1-inch pieces
- 2 (10 3/4 oz.) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 ketchup
- 1/3 vinegar
- 1/4 packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- hot cooked rice OR noodles
- nonstick cooking spray
Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium eat. Add half the pork. Cook and stir until meat is brown on all sides. Place pork in 3 1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker. Repeat with remaining pork. Combine tomato soup, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, onion powder, celery seed and liquid smoke in medium bowl. Pour mixture over pork. Cook on high-heat setting 4 to 4 1/2 hours or on low-heat setting 6 to 7 hours. Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!