- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch lengths
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- Dash crushed red pepper
- Dash soy sauce
- Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet on medium heat until crisp.
- Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 1 tsp. drippings in skillet.
- Drain bacon on paper towels.
- Add asparagus and peas to skillet; cook on medium-high heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in bacon and remaining ingredients.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!