Ingredients for the Salad:
- 8 oz soba noodles
- 2 cups sugar snap peas cut in half
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 small bell pepper diced
- 2 tsp shallots minced
Ingredients for the Dressing:
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar (you can substitute white vinegar)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the soba noodles and cook for 4 minutes. In the last 30 seconds of cooking, add the snap peas. Drain and then rinse the noodle and pea mixture in cool water.
- Place the noodles and peas in a large bowl and add the carrots,cabbage, pepper and shallots.
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the the dressing and pour over salad. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!