- 6 cups mixed greens (spinach, kale, and lettuce) pre-washed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries washed
- 6 tablespoons goat cheese
- Wash your hands and clean your food preparation area.
- Wash all produce and fruits before preparing the salad.
- Place the mixed greens in a bowl. (If you don’t have mixed greens, use what greens you have on hand.)
- Toss with olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and blueberries. Divide among 6 servings and top each serving with 1 tablespoon of goat cheese.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!