- 2/3 sugar
- 2/3 brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 plus 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1/4 skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 s all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 semisweet chocolate morsels
- vegetable cooking spray
Combine sugars and next 5 ingredients in large bowl; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to margarine mixture, beating well. Add chocolate morsels; stir well. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° 12 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Makes about 4 dozen.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!