- 1, 14.75 oz. can StarKist® Wild Pink Salmon, drained and chunked
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup large diced yellow onion
- 4 medium red potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme (optional)
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in medium size stock pot. Add onions and sauté until just softened.
- Add potatoes, cream, pepper, thyme and cook over low heat until potatoes are soft (they should be tender when pierced with a fork). Add salt to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook white rice and reserve to the side.
- To serve, spoon ½ cup of rice in a bowl. Top with the stew.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!