- 3 cups rotini pasta uncooked
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) corn drained
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced black or green olives
- 1 cup Heinz® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- leaf lettuce as a garnish
- shredded Cheddar cheese as a garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse; chill.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, beans, corn, tomato, bell pepper, celery, onions and olives.
- Combine Ketchup, mayonnaise and taco seasoning. Stir in milk. Add to pasta mixture; toss to combine.
- Serve pasta salad over lettuce. Sprinkle with cheese.