- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 pounds extra lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup Hunt’s® Tomato Ketchup
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon Gulden’s® Yellow Mustard
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 5 refrigerated large reduced fat biscuits, quartered
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat; add beef, onion and black pepper. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until meat is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Sprinkle flour over cooked beef; stir to combine. Add undrained tomatoes, ketchup, pickles and mustard to skillet; mix until blended.
- Place meat mixture in prepared dish; sprinkle with cheese and top with biscuit pieces. Bake 15 minutes or until biscuits are fully cooked and golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Tip: bake remaining biscuits as directed on package. Baked biscuits can be kept in freezer up to one month.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!