- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt to taste
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a large bowl and mix well. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or overnight. Spoon shrimp into a serving bowl and serve with toothpicks; or, for a more elegant presentation, skewer each shrimp with a toothpick from tail to head, making a crescent shape, and arrange on a platter. Makes 30 to 40 shrimp.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!