- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. baby carrots*
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
Cook carrots as directed on package.
Mix butter, nutmeg, garlic salt and red pepper. Pour over carrots; toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
* Use 2 to 3 pkgs. carrots to serve 12 and double or triple remaining ingredients.
You won’t have to coax your family to “”eat all your carrots”” anymore. Just pour this delicious spicy nutmeg butter over them and watch them disappear.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!