- 3 large yams, peeled, cubed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 – 1/3 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Put spices in a large zipper plastic bag. Add the oil and then the cubed potatoes. Work the potatoes back and forth in the bag until evenly coated. Pour the spiced potatoes in the baking dish and place in the oven.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes uncovered, stirring every 15 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!