- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) baby spinach or spinach blend
- 2 cups cooked penne pasta
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked deli-roasted chicken or deli-sliced chicken or turkey, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2/3 cup slivered, drained, oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts or slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bottled red wine vinaigrette or balsamic vinegar dressing
Place salad blend and all remaining ingredients except dressing in a large salad bowl. Toss ingredients well with salad dressing; serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!