Submitted by: Anna Miller of Zanesville, OH
- 1 – 10-oz. pkg. fresh spinach, torn in pieces
- 1 – 24-oz. ctn. small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup. chopped bacon pieces
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. ground mustard
- In a serving bowl, layer half of the spinach, cottage cheese and bacon. Repeat layers. May be refrigerated ahead of time at this point. For dressing, combine all ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!