- 6 potatoes (baking)
- 1/4 cup sour cream, light
- 1/4 cup tofu, silken soft
- 1 package spinach (10-ounce frozen, thawed and drained)
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, low-fat (grated)
- 1 garlic and herb seasoning (example: Mrs. Dash)
- Thaw the spinach before you cook this recipe!
- After it thaws, drain any extra water from the spinach.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and scrub the potatoes.
- Bake the potatoes for 1 hour till they’re tender and you can pierce them with a fork.
- Wash and chop the green onion until you get ¼ cup onion.
- Put the sour cream, tofu, spinach, onion, pepper and cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- When the potatoes are baked, let them cool.
- Then use a spoon to scoop out the inside of the potato.
- Add the inside of the potato to the sour cream mix.
- Stir together.
- Stuff the potato skin shells with the mixture.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the garlic and herb seasoning.
- Bake the potatoes for 20-25 minutes until they’re a little brown.
Serving size 1 potato. 8 g Protein, 30 g Carbohydrates.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!