- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain, nonfat
- 3 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 flank steak (~1/2 lb)
- 1 head Bibb lettuce
- 1 Fuji apple
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Stir together the yogurt and horseradish; refrigerate until service.
- Season the steak as desired with salt and pepper. Place on a hot grill and cook to desired doneness, flipping once. Allow the steak to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- As the steak rests, remove the leaves from the head of lettuce and slice the apple into matchsticks.
- Thinly slice the steak against the grain.
- Assemble the wraps: layer several slices of beef into the bowl of a lettuce leaf and top with crunchy apple and a spoonful of horseradish cream.