- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup hulled and coarsely chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tsp of orange zest
- Using an electric mixer set to high, beat butter, honey, and salt until light and fluffy.
- This should take about one minute.
- Add strawberries and orange zest, and with the mixer turned off, gently crush the strawberries into the butter.
- Mix on medium just until combined, about 30 seconds.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!