- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. Provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. salami, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (4 oz. jar) roasted red bell peppers, rinsed and cut into strips
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Marinara or pizza sauce, heated
Heat oven to 400°. Lightly spread one side of each tortilla with butter; sprinkle with a tablespoon of Parmesan. Arrange one fourth each of Provolone, salami, ham and roasted peppers over center of tortillas, leaving border around edges. Sprinkle with one fourth of the mozzarella. Roll up wrap fashion; place seam side down on non-stick baking sheet. Brush with remaining butter; sprinkle remaining Parmesan evenly over all four. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Slice each stromboli in half on the diagonal. Serve with sauce, if desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!