- 8.25 oz. can light sliced peaches in fruit juice, drained
- 1 cup fat-free or low fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed (about 2 oz.)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cut peaches into bite size pieces.
- Put 3 pieces into each of four paper or plastic 5-ounce juice cups.
- Transfer remaining pieces to small bowl. Stir remaining ingredients into bowl with peaches. Pour into juice cups. Insert a wooden popsicle or craft stick into the center of each cup. Cover cups with plastic wrap or aluminum foil allowing sticks to poke through covering. Put cups with stick side up on level surface in freezer. Freeze for 3 hours, or until solid.
- To serve, peel or cut paper or plastic from frozen pops.
From the American Heart Association
As an alternative to chips or cookies, try these cool treats for a healthy snack.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!