- 2 cups fresh fruit (sliced berries, sliced peaches, melon chunks, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese, softened
- Additional assorted fruit cut into slices: cantaloupe, honeydew melon, pineapple, apples, berries or other desired local ingredients
In food processor or blender, pulse together 2 cups fruit and honey, until coarsely chopped. Add yogurt and extracts; pulse until desired consistency. Stir in mascarpone. Serve with additional sliced fruit for dipping. Store leftover dip in airtight container up to 3 days in refrigerator. For winter fruit dip, prepare as above using fruits available in winter. Consider combining tangerines and dried cherries, apples with cinnamon, or oranges and grapefruit. When choosing citrus, you may wish to increase honey.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!