- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat a 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients then pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake, covered, for 40 to 45 minutes, or until center is set.
- Note This is like a squash soufflé, so we recommend serving it right out of the oven.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!