- 3 pounds American lamb riblets, trimmed
- 1 1/4 cups prepared barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Cut lamb riblets into 2-rib pieces. Place riblets in large pot; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan. Cook over medium heat until jelly is dissolved. Remove from heat. When riblets are done, remove from saucepan; discard water. Pat dry with paper towels to remove excess water. Grill ribs over medium-hot coals. Cook 4 inches over coals for 10 to 15 minutes, turning and basting frequently. Servings: 8
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!