- 2 pounds hamburger
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 pounds tater tots
- 2 cans mushroom soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- Brown hamburger and place in a 10 by 14 baking dish.
- Sprinkle soup mix over meat, then place one layer of tater tots on top.
- Thaw (it doesn’t have to be completely thawed).
- Mix soup and sour cream together, pour over tater tots.
- Bake at 350° for one hour, stirring after 30 minutes.
- Option: Mix up all the ingredients except for the tots, and then add the tater tots to the bag and lay flat to freeze.
- After thawing, separate the tots from the meat mix and layer in the pan.
- This option saves space and the pan for other dishes.