- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green chiles
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp; drain.
- Place 2 bacon slices on each tortilla; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Beat eggs and chilies; add to hot skillet.
- Cook and stir 2 min. or until set.
- Divide egg mixture between tortillas; drizzle with salsa.
- Roll up.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!