- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1/2 green bell pepper, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
In medium bowl combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, green bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt. Mix together and form mixture into a ball. Roll ball in cilantro and serve with your favorite crackers.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!