- 6 wooden skewers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 6 beef wieners, cut into large pieces
- 7 ozs. smoked beef sausage, cut into large pieces
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, cut into cubes
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small yellow squash, cut in chunks
- 6 small carrots, peeled, cut in half
- 6 small potatoes, boiled, cut in half
- 4 ozs. canned whole mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/4 Parmesan cheese
Soak skewers in warm water 15 minutes. Mix together salt, pepper and granulated garlic. Assemble and prepare ingredients for kabobs. Heat grill on medium high. Remove skewers from water one at a time and assemble kabobs rotating between different meats and vegetables as desired. Reduce grill heat to medium, place kabobs on grill and sprinkle with reserved salt, pepper and garlic mixture. Turn kabobs every 4 to 5 minutes until steak reaches desired degree of doneness. Remove skewers from grill, place on serving platter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Add favorite dipping sauce or enjoy as they are.
Neola, West Virginia
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!