- 10 3/4 oz. can reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning medley
- 1/2 cup fresh mushroom slices
- 1/2 cup reduced fat grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup reduced fat Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup low fat Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup cooked pasta
- 1/2 cup frozen, super sweet yellow corn, thawed
Mix together the mushroom soup, Italian seasoning, mushrooms, and parmesan cheese in a skillet sprayed with butter flavored cooking spray. Stir in the mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese, and then cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes, stirring often. Mix in the noodles and corn, and then lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Place corn in colander and rinse under hot water for one minute to thaw quickly. Makes 4 servings.
Amount Per Serving Calories 283.4 Total Carbs 26 g Dietary Fiber 2.7 g Sugars 2.5 g Total Fat 12.5 g
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!