Ingredients for Salad:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- several spinach OR lettuce leaves
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- MIX dressing ingredients in small bowl.
- RESERVE and refrigerate 6 center egg slices for garnish, if desired. CHOP remaining eggs.
- COMBINE chopped eggs, avocados, tomato, onion and parsley in large bowl; toss gently to mix.
- ADD dressing; stir gently just until ingredients are evenly coated with dressing.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- SERVE on spinach leaves, garnished with reserved egg slices.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!