- 2- 6-ounce cans light tuna in water, drained
- 1- 6-ounce package stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup water
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- Mix all ingredients. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat.
- Use ice-cream scoop to add 1/3 cup portions of tuna mixture, in batches, to skillet. Flatten into patties with back of spatula.
- Cook 6 minutes or until golden brown on both sides, carefully turning patties over after 3 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!